Innovative. Laid-back. Epicurean. In a city well known for its gastronomical arts, BLT Bar & Grill presents a creative spin on traditional pub fare, with the...
SHOP AND REPEAT
Kick up the volume on your day in Lower Manhattan. Shop, strike a pose, feel the beat of Manhattan. Explore cutting edge fashion at Century 21 and discover the shops and boutiques of SOHO and Tribeca, just moments away from W Downtown.
Reserve our shopping package and enjoy:
- 1 $20.00 Century 21 gift card & welcome tote per stay
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Cool Corner room
- 2 Sips in the Living Room
- $10 Metro card to whisk you away to your favorite shopping neighborhood
- Complimentary HSIA
Check out some shopping tips from our recent feature on Fashionista:
"You don’t have to be an investment banker to enjoy yourself downtown in the Financial District. Once you touch the Wall Street Bull and sneak a peek at the Statue of Liberty, go ahead and do what you really came to the city for…
Here’s where to shop:
- Century 21 – This department store is the motherlode of bargain shopping. Stuffed with amazing designer goods at just a fraction of the retail price, you miiiight need to buy an extra suitcase just to bring all your new purchases back home.
- South Street Seaport – This historic open-air mall has plenty of shopping, not to mention a gorgeous view of the Brooklyn Bridge. Save room for dinner after your shopping spree, because there are delicious pubs and food vendors around every corner.
- Housing Works – Housing Works is an NYC thrift shop, and if your experience there is anything like our (weekly) experiences have been, you’re going to walk away with a fantastic new find. From clothes, to handbags, to all the dishes in our kitchen cabinets (a full set!!)… you can get it here."