MODERN MANHATTAN EVENT VENUES THAT BREAK THE BUSINESS MOLD
When it comes to meetings and events, W New York - Downtown is creative in approach and innovative in design. Showcasing nearly 2,000 square feet of stylish venue space and adaptable conference facilities, our hotel makes business beautiful, meetings memorable and special occasions spectacular. Whether you're hosting a corporate gathering or a throwing a fabulous soirée, we'll engage and energize your attendees.
W AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 2010
Guest Rooms: 217
Largest Meeting Space: Studios 2, 3 and 4 at 1,320 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 1,933 sq. ft.
Number of Breakout Spaces: 4
Sales Tax: 8.875% Room Tax: 14.75%
DROP US A LINE
We'd love to meet you and answer your questions. Prefer to email?
W NEW YORK - DOWNTOWN SALES TEAM
EARN LIKE AN SPG PRO
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Small Group Ideal Function Size: 15-30 guests
Large Group Ideal Function Size: 50-60 guests
Soak in panoramic views of downtown Manhattan through soaring floor-to-ceiling windows—a reminder that New York City is where the biggest deals, ideas and get-togethers happen. Imagine your perfect event and allow our brilliant planners make it a reality. Wow guests with fully-adaptable, cutting-edge telecommunications services, including 82" screens and multimedia equipment. Benefit from cutting-edge technology like integrated audio systems with speakers specifically designed for each room's acoustics, multiple sound sources from inputs outside of the room, a built-in recessed screen and lighting control systems. Spark out-of-the-box thinking with our unique Sensory Set Up™, including mood music, signature scents and more.
Extreme WOW Suite
Amplify your everyday. Host an intimate meeting in the privacy of our one-bedroom Extreme Wow Suite and enjoy elevated views of downtown Manhattan.
For more details on this fabulous space, contact our sales team at 646-826-8626.
Ideal Function Size: 40-50 standing reception
Bold design and spectacular views of downtown New York City combine to make this event space truly distinctive. The perfect venue for an evening reception, our electric Living Room Bar + Terrace can accommodate groups of up to 50. Offering custom set-ups and creative menus, our hotel will craft a unique soirée that revelers will talk about for years to come. If you can envision it, we can make it happen.
Beverage & Food
Elevate any meeting or event from ordinary to extraordinary with our creative catering menus and food displays.
Indulge in our lower Manhattan playground.
Living Room Bar + Terrace: Bold design, stunning views, curated nightly musical programming, & spectacular cocktails await at the Living Room Bar + Terrace at W New York - Downtown.
Capacity: 250 guests
LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
Travel Distance: Approx 14.48 km/9.0 miles
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Travel Distance: Approx 24.14 km/15.0 miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Travel Distance: Approx 36.21 km/22.5 miles
Subway Station (1, R, 4, 5, J, Z)
Travel Distance: Approx 3 - 10 minute walk
Grand Central Station
Travel Distance: Approx 8.53 km/5.3 miles
Times Square Subway Station
Travel Distance: Approx 4.83 km/3.0 miles
Travel Distance: Approx 0.48 km/0.3 miles
CITY RAIL SYSTEM
Connect to Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn via the Wall Street station (connecting to subway routes 4 and 5), just three blocks west of the hotel or the Rector Street station (connecting to subway routes 1, R and W), just two blocks west.
With easy access to any PATH train stop in Manhattan and New Jersey, the World Trade Center PATH train stop is a five minute walk from the hotel, and each ride costs $2.75.
Metered fares and prices may vary.
Hudson River Ferry
Just four blocks from the hotel, at the World Financial Center Ferry Terminal, hop onto a Hudson River Ferry to Staten Island, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and other attractions (fare varies depending on location).
- Vibrant lower Manhatttan location, next to One World Trade Center
- Spectacular floor to ceiling windows in meeting space
- Unique Sensory Set Up™ with mood music, signature scents and more
- Flexible and dynamic meeting spaces with panoramic views of Manhattan
- Innovative space with fully wired and integrated audio systems and speakers specifically designed for each room's acoustics
- Creative menu offerings
- Built-in recessed screen in each Studio
- On-Site Specialty Events team
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Stone Street
- Barclays Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Empire State Building
- Federal Hall National Memorial
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Museum of American Finance
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- North Cove Marina / Brookfield Place
- One World Observatory™
- Skyscraper Museum
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The Tribute Center
- Trinity Church
- MoMA | Museum of Modern Art
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Cipriani Club 55
- Cipriani Downtown
- El Vez
- The Capital Grille
How To Get Here
Exclusive Meeting Offers
Exclusive Meeting Offers
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Electrify Your Weekends
Electrify your weekends at W New York - Downtown where minds meet. Book a weekend group getaway and experience:
- Rates starting from $179
- Complimentary wireless internet in the meeting room and the guestrooms
- 10% discount off published menus prices
- Discounted room rental
- Welcome drink for your VIPs at the Living Bar and Terrace (up to 5)
- SPG® signing bonus of 1,000 points for every 10 room nights
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.