This Halloween season, W Downtown has partnered with Sensation, the world’s leading Electronic Dance phenomenon, to offer guests a completely unique and over the top EDM experience at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on October 26th which will celebrate Sensation’s 100th show worldwide. The event’s all white dress code, which honors the life of Dutch house music promoter Miles Stutterheim, invites guests to create a special Halloween experience by dressing in their most distinctive white outfit and attend an all night dance party featuring electrifying décor and the world’s best house music.
W New York – Downtown (only minutes from Brooklyn’s hottest new event venue, Barclays Center) has partnered with Sensation to create one unforgettable evening: The Sensation Experience. Each Package Includes:
- 2 General Admission Tickets to Sensation's 'Ocean of White' show, a global celebration (with a signature all-white dress code) of electronic dance culture which features 200 different types of pyrotechnical effects, 22 water fountains and choreographed flying acrobatics all synchronized to the pulsating sound of the world’s best house music. Scheduled performers include Mr. White, Nic Fanciulli, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Fedde le Grand and MC Gee
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and New Revolution Lipstick – everything you need to set your makeup look for the night
- “White” Pre-Party Cocktail in The Living Room
- A Curated, In-Room Pre-Party Playlist by W Hotels Global Music Director, Michaelangelo L’Acqua
- Transportation to and from Sensation Compliments of Uber
- Late Check Out the Morning After